Mungaaru festival in Angadibail forest, 2022
13 August @ 8:00 am – 15 August @ 5:00 pm IST
The 2022 Mungaaru festival in Angadibail forest is right around the corner ! Revisit old farming traditions, reconnect with the earth and understand the processes of growing rice. It’s going to be a beautiful time transplanting paddy and experiencing the monsoons of the Western Ghats. Join us!
* Joining together in folk songs
* Planting forest trees and plants
* Joining local friends in games of Kabaddi
* Local delicacies with some seasonal forest food foraging from this region.
* Workshop on legends and folklore of colocasia /taro leaves/kesu
If you’re interested in reading more, check out the link from last year’s Mungaru Gatherings