Story Posting Guidelines
Please refer to these guidelines for posting stories to this site.
- Share a story summary
- Suggest the Category where this story should belong. You may suggest more than 1 category. Refer to Category descriptions.
- Provide contact details of the author or person(s) involved in the story
- Suggest keywords that would help others find this story
- Provide as much detail as possible
- Provide pictures to make the story more appealing
- If you have more than 1 file then please upload those as a single Zip file
How to get Map Coordinates?
Here are basic steps to get map coordinates latitude and longitude from Google Maps
- Visit Google maps site maps.google.co.in
- Search for the location of the story that you are sharing
- Right click close to the location and select menu "Whats here?"
- You should see the Latitude and Longitude in the Search window of the map
- Please share these values in the contribute form
marginalised secure livelihoods conservation environmental impact learning womens rights conservation of nature tribal biodiversity energy rural economy governance millets agrobiodiversity sustainable consumerism education environmental issues rural seed diversity activist ecological empowerment Water management sustainability sustainable prosperity biological diversity Nutritional Security technology farmer livelihood community-based forest food livelihoods organic agriculture organic seeds collectivism adivasi traditional agricultural techniques eco-friendly values economic security alternative development farmers Food Sovereignty community supported agriculture organic children decentralisation forest wildlife farming practices agricultural biodiversity environmental activism organic farming women empowerment farming social issues urban issues food sustainable ecology commons collective power seed savers environment community youth women seed saving movement natural resources nutrition equity localisation Traditional Knowledge Agroecology waste food security solar traditional Climate Change Tribals water security food production innovation alternative education well-being water alternative learning agriculture ecology creativity self-sufficiency security health participative alternative designs waste management women peasants forest regeneration culture sustainable eco-tourism ecological sustainability art solar power alternative approach community conservation