Story Posting Guidelines
Please refer to these guidelines for posting stories to this site.
- Share a story summary
- Suggest the Category where this story should belong. You may suggest more than 1 category. Refer to Category descriptions.
- Provide contact details of the author or person(s) involved in the story
- Suggest keywords that would help others find this story
- Provide as much detail as possible
- Provide pictures to make the story more appealing
- If you have more than 1 file then please upload those as a single Zip file
How to get Map Coordinates?
Here are basic steps to get map coordinates latitude and longitude from Google Maps
- Visit Google maps site maps.google.co.in
- Search for the location of the story that you are sharing
- Right click close to the location and select menu "Whats here?"
- You should see the Latitude and Longitude in the Search window of the map
- Please share these values in the contribute form
marginalised secure livelihoods conservation environmental impact learning conservation of nature tribal traditional food biodiversity energy rural economy millets agrobiodiversity sustainable consumerism education environmental issues rural seed diversity activist ecological empowerment Water management sustainability sustainable prosperity biological diversity Nutritional Security technology farmer community-based forest food livelihoods movement organic agriculture organic seeds collectivism adivasi traditional agricultural techniques eco-friendly values economic security farmers Food Sovereignty farm organic forest wildlife farming practices agricultural biodiversity environmental activism organic farming women empowerment farming social issues urban issues food sustainable ecology commons collective power nature seed savers environment community youth women natural resources nutrition equity localisation Traditional Knowledge waste food security traditional farms water security food production alternative education water alternative learning agriculture ecology health participative alternative designs waste management women peasants culture sustainable ecological sustainability art alternative approach community conservation